Sign-up for Newsletter
The aisle walls are decorated with a large continuous iconographical scheme in mosaic of the Stations of the Cross, with stylised figures and generous surrounds in subdued colours, all tastefully designed and. executed c. 1930 by L. Oppen-heimer.
|The altars of Our Lady and St Joseph. Our Lady is situated to the left of the main altar, with St Joseph situated to the right. (Viewed from the main entrance).|